Vodafone (UK) Phone Number
Call Vodafone (UK) customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 164 minutos (89m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 1:15pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Siga las indicaciones para consultar una factura
Reasons customers like you called recently
I tried to book a trip from London Victoria Coach Station to Amsterdam Slotertijk for t...
I wanted to know how many instalments are left of my phone cuz I wanted to get it carri...
Hi there, as a new vodafone customer (A*C No **********. Clive Singleton) i have receiv...
I am in Australia and cannot access my Vodafone because I have an Australian phone numb...
I cancelled my contract and I have been charged another bill, I would like a refund
i have avodaphone simm card. I cannot top it up because i cannot understand the people...
I need a proof of blaclisting a phone for my insurance company
Iv paid my bill but still can’t make calls
I had my phone stolen but it has been returned, I set up a new account at Vodafone keig...
I need to increase the storage on my iPad.
I use a big bundle on my iPhone XR i buy £** to last me ** days with unlimited texts mi...
Hi. I was late paying my bill and my calls and texts got restricted. I paid my bill yes...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Vodafone (UK)'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Vodafone (UK) is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and broadband Internet service. With over 17.8 million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Vodafone (UK) receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Vodafone (UK) Customer Support?
People call Vodafone for a range of reasons, including:
- Starting new service
- Changing or canceling service
- Technical support
- Scheduling a technician's visit
- Billing questions
- Reporting a lost or stolen advice
Best Practices for Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service
To help ensure that your call to Vodafone (UK) goes quickly and smoothly, consider the following:
- Call the correct number at the correct time. There are different phone numbers for consumer and business accounts. There is also a separate number for international calls.
- Check the time. Customer service is available for pay monthly accounts and for lost/stolen phones 24/7. Pay-as-you-go and home broadband accounts have phone-based customer service from 8 am to 9 pm, and you can upgrade or cancel your account from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Before placing your call, gather any necessary documentation, including your account number, bills, proof of payment (such as a statement from your bank or credit card company) and any correspondence between you and Vodafone (UK) regarding your case
- If you are calling for help with a device, have it in front of you so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Taking notes during your call is often a wise idea. Have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
In 2016, Vodafone was fined $4.6 million pounds for various violations, including a failure to respond to customer complaints properly. Unfortunately, it seems as though customer service has not improved much. In 2019, Vodafone (UK) was voted the worst mobile phone provider in the country.One in five respondents indicated that they had received poor customer service from Vodafone.
What Kind of Issues can Vodafone (UK) Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Vodafone UK customer service representatives can resolve a wide range of issues over the phone. These can include some basic troubleshooting of devices and services, upgrades or cancellations of plans, purchasing new services, setting up technician appointments and addressing billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
While a customer service representative can troubleshoot some issues with devices and systems, they are unable to perform repairs remotely. If you are having problems with a device you may need to bring or mail it to a repair center. Your Vodafone (UK) representative may be able to direct you to a repair center or provide you with a pre-printed mailing label.
Early, some broadband issues may require a repair visit from a technician. A customer service representative can schedule a visit for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Vodafone (UK)?
Get off the phone with a Vodafone (UK) customer service agent and feel as though you did not accomplish anything, don't give up. You may still have options for obtaining a resolution.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. This information can be very helpful when you explain your concerns to another Vodafone (UK) agent. If you didn't take notes during your call, write down or type out what you remember from your conversation.
- Your next step is to call back. You may be in luck and the next representative you speak to could have more training or experience and actually be able to resolve your issue.
- If you can't resolve your issue with Vodafone (UK), Try getting in touch via a different method. Vodafone does offer a live chat option that offers the benefit of providing a transcript of your conversation. Vodafone (UK) also monitors its social media accounts, so that is another option.
- Another option is to use Vodafone (UK)'s community message boards and ask for help from other uses or the board monitors.
- Vodafone (UK) also has a separate complaint department that you can access from its website. You can submit a complaint via email or postal mail.
- If all else fails, you can file a complaint with Ofcom, the UK regulator of telecommunications companies.
Customer Number 0870-0700191 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar0870-0700191
Devolución de llamada disponibleNO
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar1:15 pm
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoSiga las indicaciones para consultar una factura
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, correo electrónico, web, twitter
Calidad de la comunicación79%
Calidad de la ayuda75%
Votos de los clientes642
Información actualizada por última vezTue Jan 31 2023 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Vodafone (UK)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Vodafone (UK), la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas y dirigirse directamente a un agente de Vodafone (UK). Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Vodafone (UK) porque 14,244 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron sus comentarios. Los problemas comunes que aborda la unidad de atención al cliente que responde a las llamadas a 0870-0700191 incluyen Technical support, Change plan, Cancel order, Payment arrangement, Account access y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. En lugar de intentar llamar a Vodafone (UK) primero, considere describir su problema primero; a partir de eso, podemos recomendar una forma óptima de contactarlos por teléfono, correo electrónico, web o twitter. En total, Vodafone (UK) tiene 2 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con los representantes de Vodafone (UK), por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información a partir de sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Vodafone (UK) - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 0870-0700191 es el mejor número gratuito de Vodafone (UK), existen 5 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros Vodafone (UK) clientes, es llamando a su +44-7024017198 número de teléfono de su Soporte técnico departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de email@example.com para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Vodafone (UK), infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Vodafone (UK).
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Vodafone (UK)?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Vodafone (UK). For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our Boost Mobile Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the DirecTV Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Boost Mobile or DirecTV. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.