Ticketmaster Phone Number
Call Ticketmaster customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 minutos (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Es absolutamente necesario presionar 0 cuando estás en la parte del mensaje automatizado si quieres hablar con una persona real.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Could not attend Halestorm concert in Asheville NC due to being under quarantine becaus...
I have tickets for WWELive which was originally scheduled for *th May ** and which is n...
I’m having trouble for my direct deposit. And it makes me start over again every time...
No issue with product. I have two credit cards to pay for two tickets and vip lounge fo...
I got locked out of my account and I can’t get back into it because the email is wrong...
Paid for * Phil Wickham concert tickets for Sept. ** concert in Holly, Michigan...
My daughter Have new phone can’t locate my tickets for Thursday concert can’t get into...
I was supposed to fly into Atlanta today for a Atlanta braves game for work and my meet...
I purchased * tickets to a Red Bulls game vs Miami that was canceled. I've been unable...
Need to change my email address to *****@***.com instead of *****@***.com.
It will not let me use the credit I have from a concert that was canceled due to Covid
I have lost my tickets for the concert and need to get new ones issued. I can’t get thr...
I was speaking with a lady on here but got directed to a Lawyer to help with my tickets...
Tickets to upcoming show have been misplaced due my father passing whom has bought them...
I am very confused - I am an old man with limited computer skills.*I have purchased * t...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-745-3000
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasVenta de boletos
Horario del centro de llamadasLunes a sábado de 9 a.m. a 6 p.m., dom mediodía a 6 p.m. EST
El mejor momento para marcar9:01 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoEs absolutamente necesario presionar 0 cuando estás en la parte del mensaje automatizado si quieres hablar con una persona real.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, twitter, correo electrónico, web
Calidad de la comunicación75%
Calidad de la ayuda88%
Votos de los clientes6,864
Información actualizada por última vezSun Sep 12 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Ticketmaster, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Ticketmaster. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Ticketmaster porque 136,638 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-745-3000 incluyen Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request, Purchase Tickets y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Ticketmaster centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada y está abierto Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST según los clientes. En total, Ticketmaster tiene 3 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Ticketmaster representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-745-3000 es el mejor número gratuito de Ticketmaster, existen 6 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros Ticketmaster clientes, es llamando a su 800-653-8000 número de teléfono de su Soporte para fanáticos de EE. UU. departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-653-8000 para Soporte para fanáticos de EE. UU.. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Ticketmaster, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.