Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 minutos (9m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 3 y luego 4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Please fix the matches that are my relatives from appearingvon my husbands Darius Janik...
I have an acct. Lynda Dollar Janik.and my husband Darius Janik to get his own acct. To...
you auto charged after I told i did not want to renew
I have since changed my email and phone number and when I try to sign in to my account...
I want you to stop debiting my account every month
Every month you keep debiting out of my account and I want it to stop
Called and cancelled free trial and subscription few days ago was assured by agent a fu...
I thought I cancelled my subscription in time and I still got charged **.** and it caus...
I sent in my salava for DNA results. I have never received my results in the mail. My n...
When will I know that you all have received my test back and when will I start getting...
Hello, I ordered * DNA test and sent them out on the same day. My husband has already r...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-262-3787
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 3 y luego 4
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, correo electrónico, web
Calidad de la comunicación82%
Calidad de la ayuda83%
Votos de los clientes2,168
Información actualizada por última vezWed Nov 23 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Ancestry.com, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Ancestry.com. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Ancestry.com porque 70,380 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-262-3787 incluyen Cancel Subscription, Account Access, Missing Test Results, Problem With Ancestry DNA, Setup Service y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Ancestry.com centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Utah y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Ancestry.com tiene 1 número de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Ancestry.com representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-262-3787 es el mejor número gratuito de Ancestry.com, existen 3 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente puede ser simplemente contarle a GetHuman sobre su problema y dejar que intentemos encontrar la mejor manera de contactarlos o buscar ayuda para ese problema en particular. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de firstname.lastname@example.org para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Ancestry.com, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.