Hughesnet Phone Number
Call Hughesnet customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 24 minutos (13m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 10:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I keep getting bills that I will not pay, so just sue me or whatever. I have had the e...
My service is extremely slow
I have a billing issue it’s the first day of my new billing cycle and I’m out of units...
Just got internet hooked up .Can't connect to internet. I watched TV for * minutes befo...
Over a month with no service. I like to be compensated for at least one month from billing.
There was no permission given to automatically withdraw $** from my account for ** mont...
Just got service three days ago always*Buffering Can not stream movies or shows. THIS...
This fusion thing is worse than what I had.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Hughesnet's Phone-Based Customer Care
Hughesnet is a provider of high-speed satellite Internet service. With more than 1.3 million customers, it isn't surprising that Hughesnet customer service gets a lot of calls each and every day.
Why do People Call Hughesnet Customer Support?
People call Hughesnet customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about Hughesnet services
- Starting, modifying or canceling service
- Technical support
- Billing questions
- Scheduling service calls from a technician
Best Practices for Calling Hughesnet Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to Hughesnet is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling Hughesnet customer service, make sure that you have all relevant documentation handy. This may include order confirmations, invoices, billing statements, credit card statements, product serial numbers and any correspondence between you and Hughesnet regarding your case or situation.
- Hughesnet has partnered with Sutherland to provide technical support for connected devices. This service requires a separate subscription, so it is important that you understand the distinction between device technical support and Hughesnet customer service.
- Hughesnet has different numbers for sales and customer support. Make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Have pen and paper available so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Hughesnet Customer Service?
It appears as though consumers are generally satisfied with the level of customer service provided by Hughesnet. There are no consistent patterns of dissatisfaction to be found in reports online or in the media.
What Kind of Issues can Hughesnet Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Hughesnet customer service representatives can resolve many issues, including issues with beginning, changing, or ending service, scheduling technician service calls, providing assistance with returning equipment, troubleshooting, technical support and researching billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Hughesnet Customer Service?
Hughesnet customer service representatives can provide basic troubleshooting services and resolve some technical issues remotely. In some cases, however, they may have to schedule a technician visit to deal with more serious issues.
In situations where third-party equipment does not appear to be compatible with Hughesnet services and equipment, a customer support agent may be able to suggest a work-around, but, in the end, may not be able to resolve the problem completely. In such cases, you may have to replace your equipment with something that is compatible with Hughesnet.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Hughesnet?
If you get off the phone with Hughesnet customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or issues resolved, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took while speaking to Hughesnet customer service. You may be able to identify an area of miscommunication.
- Next, call Hughesnet back. Keep in mind that some customer service representatives have more training and experience than others. There is a good chance that the next person you speak to will be in a better position to provide you with assistance.
- When you place your second call, explain politely that you've called before and describe both your issue and how the first representative was unable to help. Doing this lets the second representative target your area of dissatisfaction and encourages him or her to figure out a different strategy.
- If a second call doesn't work, try getting in touch with Hughesnet in a different way. You may be able to submit a request online or contact social media specialists through one of the company's social platform accounts.
- Hughesnet does have an online user community that is frequented by experienced users. Consider posting your issue or question there.
- If you signed up for Hughesnet through a third-party dealer, you might consider talking to the dealer to see if management can advocate for you.
Customer Number 866-482-1777 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar866-482-1777
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar10:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, web
Calidad de la comunicación53%
Calidad de la ayuda74%
Votos de los clientes3,727
Información actualizada por última vezTue Nov 29 2022 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Hughesnet's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Hughesnet, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Hughesnet. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Hughesnet porque 51,780 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 866-482-1777 incluyen Cancel Service, Setup Payment Arrangement, Lower My Bill, Device Support, Overcharge on Account y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Hughesnet centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Missouri y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Hughesnet tiene 8 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Hughesnet representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Hughesnet - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 866-482-1777 es el mejor número gratuito de Hughesnet, existen 10 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros Hughesnet clientes, es llamando a su 888-615-0298 número de teléfono de su Llame para un nuevo servicio departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 888-615-0298 para Llame para un nuevo servicio. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Hughesnet, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Hughesnet.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Hughesnet?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Hughesnet. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.