Netflix Phone Number
Calling Netflix customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 35 minutos (23m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0 en cada solicitud.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I can't use my service of Netflix. You charged me automatically on the **th of June...
I want to pitch an Idea for a show on Netflix
Please put my service back on payment will be made romorrow
We wish we could have the recognization from Netflix that our IP subnet...
Yes I thought it was free to get Netflix into another Room in your house
I WOULD LIKE TO GET NETFLIX IN MY ROOM ALSO
I want to cancel my Netflix subscription. Having problems with my finances so I am dow...
i am supposed to be getting netflix on * tvs now i just have it for **you have turned...
My sound keep going in and out when watching a movie
Netflix suddenly requested a update on payment method. But when i update the payment us...
I was charged again for the subscription and I no longer want the service and would lik...
I have a parents who pass away that I'm here in Africa but I will make the payment can...
I have come up with a show idea that I would like to share with a streaming service
I can't remember my password use when I'm away from home
Netflix not working. Have called my phone provided and internet is working on my phone...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar888-638-3549
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0 en cada solicitud.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, web, twitter
Calidad de la comunicación55%
Calidad de la ayuda82%
Votos de los clientes29,496
Información actualizada por última vezFri Jun 11 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Netflix, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Netflix. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Netflix porque 309,348 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 888-638-3549 incluyen Cancel My Services, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Streaming or Download Trouble, Request a Show y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Netflix centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Colorado, Oregon, Michigan y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Netflix tiene 4 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Netflix representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 888-638-3549 es el mejor número gratuito de Netflix, existen 7 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros Netflix clientes, es llamando a su 800-585-8131 número de teléfono de su Servicio al Cliente departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-585-8131 para Servicio al Cliente. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Netflix, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.