Amazon Phone Number
Call Amazon customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 minutos (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: No presione ni diga nada O presione 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I purchased two blouses last night and wish to change the size of one of them before it...
Hello, I am trying to order something. When I get to the enter your mobile number for A...
Keep charging account for prime when iv cancelled it already
Good morning,**I made an order for a shark hoover and hand hoover on **th April - order...
Delivery is go to my barn not my drop off box by my house gate please help
HI AMAZON,*I am your regular customer. my family and i both use the same account to ord...
The original order was for Utterly Smooth Extra Care **% Urea, * Jars. Wrong product sh...
To ask for a refund as gift card
I had purchased One ladies hand bag. Due to wrong colour I returned the same and my ref...
Supposedly they wanted to refund my money from a tv script that I did not order
A person called pretending to work for Amazon…..got my personal info and I have been sc...
I can't log in my account
I don’t as texted that someone charged something. I haven’t bought anything
Lost gift card now redeemed
Trying to rent a movie on Amazon and my payment info has not been updated so I’m unable...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar888-280-4331
Devolución de llamada disponibleNO
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:30 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoNo presione ni diga nada O presione 0
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, correo electrónico, chat, web, facebook, twitter
Calidad de la comunicación52%
Calidad de la ayuda51%
Votos de los clientes74,380
Información actualizada por última vezSat May 14 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Amazon, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Amazon. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Amazon porque 1,820,712 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 888-280-4331 incluyen Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Amazon centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Amazon tiene 1 número de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Amazon representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 888-280-4331 es el mejor número gratuito de Amazon, existen 7 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente puede ser simplemente contarle a GetHuman sobre su problema y dejar que intentemos encontrar la mejor manera de contactarlos o buscar ayuda para ese problema en particular. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de firstname.lastname@example.org para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Amazon, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our IRS Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like IRS or Greyhound. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.