Asus Phone Number
Calling Asus customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 26 minutos (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 2, luego 1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Does the ASUS A***M-A Prime work with Ubuntu **.**?*Don
I want to get a repair and am having no response. This is a repair that I will pay for...
Computer bought within a few months has flashing and lines on the right side if the scr...
ASUS L*** initial setup stopped working trying to enter login and password. Curser move...
Asus chromebook ***p won’t power on won’t charge I’m out of options to do I tried everything
trying to get my new moden connected to network
Asus chromebook c***p is the model it won’t charge or turn on I’m needing to try and ma...
When I power on my PC I saw on the screen that press f* to recovery bios
MY CHROME WILLDO NOTHING NOT TURNNON OR LIGHT UP WOULD LIKE WARRANTY TO FIX OR REPLAC
My touch pad has a large worn area which makes it difficult to use , can you recommend...
My ASUS (Republic of Gamers) laptop will not load Pearson eTexts. I have contacted Pear...
router won't connect to scan PDF documents
My PC crashes very often at the moment. The Microsoft support told me to contact you, b...
Blank screen when turning on
I have an Asus Q***D it has a cracked screen that cannot be repaired in town. It's a s...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Asus's Phone-Based Customer Care
Asus is a consumer electronics company that specializes in computers, computer hardware, and phones. As one of the world's largest personal computer vendors, it isn't surprising that Asus gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Asus Customer Support?
People call Asus customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Questions about products
- Requests for order status
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Requests for warranty coverage for repair or replacement
- Billing questions
Best Practices for Calling Asus Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Asus customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure you have the correct number. Asus has several customer service numbers for different issues, including e-commerce store and warranty support. In addition, these lines have different hours of operation, so be sure to call during those hours.
- Be prepared to provide the Asus customer support agent who answers your call with the information he or she needs to address your concerns. Have billing statements, order numbers, invoices and other documentation handy. In addition, if you are calling for technical support, have your device available so that you and the representative can troubleshoot together.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Pen and paper works, or be able to type your notes into a mobile application or computer notepad.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Asus Customer Service?
Consumer sentiment regarding Asus customer service seems to be mixed. Some people report having successful calls while others feel that their issues are ignored or not properly responded to.
What Kind of Issues can Asus Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Asus customer service representatives can resolve many issues including problems with orders, billing questions, basic troubleshooting and customer support.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Asus Customer Service?
If a device is malfunctioning, Asus customer service may be able to advise the best way of seeking a repair or return, but you'll have to take responsibility for bringing or shipping the product to a store or authorized repair center.
In some cases, it may be determined that your Asus product is incompatible with other software or hardware, including peripherals. If this is the case, an Asus representative may be able to suggest possible work-arounds, but ultimately, he or she will not be able to resolve your issue for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Asus?
If you get off the phone with Asus and feel as though your call didn't go well, don't fret. You may still have options for getting a resolution to your issue or an accurate answer to your question.
- First, review the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, write down or type out what you remember from the call. You may be able to identify any areas in which there were miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Next, call Asus back. The next representative who answers your call may be in a better position, because of training or experience, to respond to your concerns and answer your questions.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue with a second phone call, try getting in touch with Asus another way. Asus does offer a live chat option, which has the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your conversation, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Asus also has a social media presence and does answer questions from consumers via its Facebook account. Finally, you can email complaints and concerns to Asus corporate from the Asus support page.
Customer Number 877-339-2787 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar877-339-2787
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar9:45 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 2, luego 1
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, web, correo electrónico
Calidad de la comunicación79%
Calidad de la ayuda88%
Votos de los clientes370
Información actualizada por última vezTue Mar 02 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Asus's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Asus, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Asus. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Asus porque 15,564 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 877-339-2787 incluyen Device Support, Track a Package, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Account Access y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. En lugar de tratar de llamar al Asus, le recomendamos que nos diga qué problema tiene y luego, posiblemente, contactarlos por teléfono, chat, web o correo electrónico. En total, Asus tiene 3 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Asus representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información a partir de sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Asus - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 877-339-2787 es el mejor número gratuito de Asus, existen 6 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Asus clientes, es llamando a su 812-282-2787 número de teléfono para su Soporte técnico departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 812-282-2787 para Soporte técnico. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Asus, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Asus.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Asus?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Asus. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.