Costco Phone Number
Calling Costco customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 24 minutos (15.6154m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 2:30pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 55. Presione 0 para el operador.
Reasons customers like you called recently
This is a request to look into a possible new location in the Bay County, Florida area...
Bathroom vanity delivered with damage to the back. Cannot wait for replacement. Will ha...
do u sell truckload wholesale prices retail sizes for ketchup, ranch, popcorn**example...
Received my online order and missing * product and * product is broken.**Happy to take...
Warrenty repair issue on product I bought from Costco. Need some help, no luck with t...
I think I left my credit card in Cosco .. in Miami.. Byscaine . ****Need help to find it
Password not working and reset has not been sent after several requests
I bought * cases of mango and when I cut them they were black inside. I cut in lots of...
Did you stop selling Mike Lindell products in Costco stores?
I want to know why My Pillow products was dropped? My membership cancellation depends o...
Tires were rotated last week made it appointment to get alignment and balance dealer is...
Exchange or return possibly defective GALANZ microwave.*Manufacturers representative ov...
I want to place an order for an item that cost more on-line than the price in tge wareh...
Place an order with Costco and delivery shows that it was delivered but I am unable to...
I bought My Pillow items there at Costco made by Mike Lindel. They were of superior qu...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Costco's Phone-Based Customer Care
Costco is a warehouse club that sells a range of goods and services to its members. While Costco ranks high in overall customer satisfaction, the size of this company means that it gets a lot of calls from members and potential members every day.
Why Do People Call Costco Customer Service?
People call Costco customer service for a variety of reasons, including:
- Setting up a new membership
- Changing or canceling a membership
- Questions about member benefits, such as insurance, travel, or health care services
- Technical support for electronics
- Questions about refunds or exchanges
- Help with online ordering
- Complaints or requestions about the in-warehouse experience
Best Tips for Calling Costco Customer Support
Here are some tips for getting answers to questions or resolving issues with Costco quickly when you call Costco customer service:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Costco has different numbers for different departments and services, including membership, technical support for electronics, pharmacy and online orders.
- Each customer service department has its own hours. Warehouse and membership customer service is available from Monday to Friday, from 6 am to 6 pm Pacific time. Saturday to Sunday, from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific.
- If your problem or question pertains to a local warehouse, such as a lost item, poor service from an employee, or a question about business hours, call the warehouse directly.
- Have your membership number in front of you. You'll find this on your card or on correspondence from Costco.
- Costco has a co-branded credit card with Citibank. If you have the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card and need customer service, you'll have to contact Citibank.
- If you are calling Costco's Concierge Services for an electronic item, Costco asks you to have the following handy along with your membership number: Item number (you can find this on your receipt, along with the purchase date), along with your item's model and serial numbers.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Costco Customer Service?
Costco has a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service and club members are generally happy with the support they receive from representatives. The company is particularly well-known for its robust returns policy.
Media reports of Costco customer service are generally positive. One slightly negative story noted a case in which a member with a history of excessive returns lost her Costco membership. The decision was made by a customer service executive, who did refund her membership fee for the year.
What Sort of Issues Can Costco Phone-Based Customer Service Resolve?
Costco customer service representatives can handle a range of issues, including membership enrollments and renewals, e-commerce issues and comments and concerns about customer satisfaction.
What Can't Easily Be Resolved Over the Phone with Costco?
There are some issues that are not easily resolved by calling Costco:
- Individuals who sign up for a Costco membership online or over the phone must visit a local Costco store to complete their registration and obtain a membership card. Costco membership cards include a photograph of the member, so an in-store visit is a must.
- Returns must be made at a store or by mailing the product back to Costco.
- Costco.com offers a price adjustment service: If the price you paid on Costco.com for an item drops within 30 days of purchase, you can request an adjustment. However, adjustments can only be completed via an online form.
- Requests for technical support may require you to bring your item into a warehouse for repair.
What Can I Do if my Call to Costco is Unsuccessful?
Calls to good companies sometimes go bad. If you get off the phone with Costco and feel as though you didn't accomplish anything, don't fret. There are options available to you.
The first thing to do is take some notes on what happened during your call. Try to remember the representative's name, and take down the date and time of your conversation. This can be very useful if you need to escalate your case.
- Try calling Costco again. You may be able to connect with a representative who has more experience or training and who can resolve your issue.
- Costco offers a live chat option on its website. One advantage to live chat is that you'll have a written record of your communication.
- Costco does not offer the option of communicating via email or via social media platforms. You can, however, send a letter via postal mail. If you go this route, make sure that you send your letter with delivery confirmation. This will be useful if you don't receive a response and need to escalate your case.
- Visit your local Costco and ask to speak to a manager. In some cases, talking to someone who is directly in front of you may be what is needed to communicate effectively and discuss your options and alternatives.
Customer Number 800-220-6000 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-220-6000
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar2:30 pm
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 55. Presione 0 para el operador.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, facebook, correo electrónico, web
Calidad de la comunicación87%
Calidad de la ayuda84%
Votos de los clientes3,216
Información actualizada por última vezMon Apr 19 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Costco's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Costco, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Costco. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Costco porque 58,182 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-220-6000 incluyen Refund a Charge, Missing Order, Renew Membership, Membership Question, Store Feedback y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Costco centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Washington y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Costco tiene 4 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Costco representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Costco - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-220-6000 es el mejor número gratuito de Costco, existen 7 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Costco clientes, es llamando a su 800-955-2292 número de teléfono para su Servicio al cliente de Costco.com departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-955-2292 para Servicio al cliente de Costco.com. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Costco, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Costco.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Costco?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Costco. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.