Delta Phone Number
Calling Delta customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 13 minutos (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Mantenga presionado 0 O diga el mensaje de voz "Darme opciones" y luego presione 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Trip Confirmation * F*GIX**Need to leave Lafayette, LA a couple of hours earlier to giv...
Refund on baggage fee
My Sky Miles no. Is **********.*We have flight receipts for * return flights From Saska...
I am flying with Delta on February *, ****. Delta requires covid ** negative test * day...
I need to update my Sky miles and middle names on tickets I bought
I'm Helen Mkandi from Mombasa...There was a package which I received from Frank Eric fr...
I got charge twice for my luggage.
I had credits on my account due to a covid cancellation. now they are gone
I am on a flight and need help with the wifi**I bought it on my computer and need to co...
skymiles miles not accounted for, need to merge two accounts with different names
Issue a refund instead of existing ecredit.
I hear Delta Airlines has “Banned” Trump supporters from their airlines that Taxpayers...
We need to bring our pug dog in the cabin on our trip from Key West to Boston at the en...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-692-6980
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoMantenga presionado 0 O diga el mensaje de voz "Darme opciones" y luego presione 0
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, web, correo electrónico, twitter, facebook
Calidad de la comunicación64%
Calidad de la ayuda61%
Votos de los clientes2,135
Información actualizada por última vezMon Jan 25 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Delta, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Delta. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Delta porque 174,930 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-692-6980 incluyen Change Booking, Cancelled Flight, Flight Inquiry, Special Request, Baggage Problem y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Delta centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Delta tiene 13 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Delta representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Delta - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-692-6980 es el mejor número gratuito de Delta, existen 20 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Delta clientes, es llamando a su 844-202-2482 número de teléfono para su Nuevas reservas departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 844-202-2482 para Nuevas reservas. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Delta, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.