KitchenAid Phone Number
Calling KitchenAid customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 8 minutos (2m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST; best time to call: 8:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Llamar al KitchenAid número anterior debería ir directamente a un ser humano real
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
With in the last two weeks I purchased a Kitchen Aid Egg slicer. I've used it * or * ti...
I have been waiting for my refrigerator since last September
I just bought a new kitchenaid dishwasher model number kdfe***hps. when getting it o...
trying to find out if my kitchen aid frying pan with * handles (hard base non stick) is...
Broken glass on outer door KitchenAid range. Parts no longer available. Question, can g...
My daughter has a new house(* weeks) with a new Kitchenaid dishwasher (Model, KDFM***KP...
Our below shelf oven recently got a new mother board... because it wasn’t working...
Looking for the free pots and pans set that we are supposed to get.
How do I reset the alarm button on my refrigerator drawer? When I push the red lighted...
We are looking to buy the range top for our new home we also wanted to order the canopy...
I just took my new mixer out of the box and sat it on the counter next to my "old" mixe...
When will Dishwasher Model KDPM***KPS be available in ****?
Ich habe eine*ksm**** und m*chte eine eismaschiene kaufen welches Zubeh*r brauche ich?
I HATE my new convection combo oven. The oven temperatures are unreliable. From day to...
Our dishwasher Model KDTE***ESS* has a blinking white light (* times and then pause...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on KitchenAid's Phone-Based Customer Care
KitchenAid is a manufacturer of kitchen appliances and tools, especially known for its high-quality stand mixers and accessories. As one of the largest kitchen appliance brands, it isn't surprising that KitchenAid gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call KitchenAid Customer Support?
People call KitchenAid customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Finding a KitchenAid retailer
- Questions about KitchenAid appliances and accessories
- Requests for warranty coverage and ordering parts
- KitchenAid website technical support
Best Practices for Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to KitchenAid customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure you are calling the right number. KitchenAid has different customer service numbers for its small appliance, large appliance and commercial appliance departments.
- Call during business hours: KitchenAid small and large appliance customer service is available by phone Monday through Tuesday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Eastern.
- Have relevant documentation in front of you. This includes purchasing contracts, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your KitchenAid appliance. You should also have the names and serial numbers of the appliances you are calling about.
- Caling for KitchenAid website support? Have your browser open on your computer or device so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. Notes can be helpful if you have to call KitchenAid back or escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling KitchenAid Customer Service?
In general, it appears as though most consumers are happy with KitchenAid customer service. There is no consistent pattern of dissatisfaction evident via online review sites nor news media reports.
What Kind of Issues can KitchenAid Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A KitchenAid customer service representative can answer questions about products, provide tech support, schedule for technician calls and provide guidance regarding product warranties.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to KitchenAid Customer Service?
KitchenAid customer service can assist with booking approved contractors to repair your appliances, but won't be able to repair items directly. In addition, KitchenAid sells its appliances through authorized resellers. Issues such as pricing and return policies are set by the retailer and not KitchenAid.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with KitchenAid?
If you get off the phone with KitchenAid and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- Find the notes that you took during the call and review them. This will help you identify areas of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
- Next, call KitchenAid customer support back. The next representative you speak to may have the benefit of better training or more experience and might be able to resolve your issue.
- If calling KitchenAid a second time doesn't seem to work, try getting in touch another way. You can email KitchenAid customer service, use its live chat customer service option, send a postal letter or connect through social media.
- If KitchenAid has scheduled repairs through a third party service or contractor, ask KitchenAid if you can have the name and contact information of the contractor or repair service. You may be able to connect with these businesses on your own so that you can get a resolution quickly.
- If KitchenAid won't help you, try getting in touch with the retailer who sold you the KitchenAid product. The retailer may be willing to advocate for you with KitchenAid. If that doesn't work, the retailer may also be willing to make things right as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 800-422-1230 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-422-1230
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadasLun-vie 8 am-5pm EST
El mejor momento para marcar8:45 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoDirecto al ser humano
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, correo electrónico, web
Calidad de la comunicación86%
Calidad de la ayuda89%
Votos de los clientes234
Información actualizada por última vezTue Jun 15 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
KitchenAid's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de KitchenAid, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas y dirigirse directamente a un agente de KitchenAid. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de KitchenAid porque 13,086 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron sus comentarios. Los problemas comunes que aborda la unidad de atención al cliente que responde a las llamadas a 800-422-1230 incluyen Returns, Repairs, Technical Support, Complaint, Warranty y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. En lugar de intentar llamar a KitchenAid primero, considere describir su problema primero; a partir de ahí, podemos recomendar una forma óptima de contactarlos por teléfono, correo electrónico o web. En total, KitchenAid tiene 3 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con los representantes de KitchenAid, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información a partir de sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting KitchenAid - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-422-1230 es el mejor número gratuito de KitchenAid, existen 5 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros KitchenAid clientes, es llamando a su 866-457-9340 número de teléfono de su Servicio al Cliente departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 866-457-9340 para Servicio al Cliente. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con KitchenAid, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for KitchenAid.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to KitchenAid?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like KitchenAid. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.