Samsung Phone Number
Calling Samsung customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 minutos (22m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0 y luego 0. Luego presione 1 en cada solicitud hasta que sea transferido a un representante
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My battery blew up and caught fire I want a new battery or phone sumthin cuz now I have...
How to solve Samsung Galaxy tab not registered network
My phone battery blew up n almost caught on fire!
I filed a claim with ups because my package was lost. Ups then paid my claim and you gu...
I have a problem here there is a guy name David said he works for you'll company for DH...
Hi my name is Jim Twomey cortland ny **west main st.I want to let who ever is the head...
* days ago I reported a smart tv issue. There was no follow-up email. I spent ** minute...
I am trying to purchase a **-**" TV. Cannot find one on the website.
Hey there how are you my name is Hussein so I was trying to log on to my Google account...
I just need to change my phone number on my Samsung account
my phone is locked...I don't remember from * years ago with my password to unlock it...
My channel program is not available
My Galaxy S* cell phone (for the last * months) has been going dark without warning and...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Samsung's Phone-Based Customer Care
Samsung is a major international conglomerate that is perhaps best known for its consumer electronics and appliances division. Because so many people own Samsung products, it is not surprising that the company receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Samsung Customer Support?
Customers call Samsung for many reasons, including:
- Questions about products
- Warranty support
- Technical support
- Ordering products
- Assistance with Samsung Pay mobile payments
- Facilitating returns and exchanges
- Scheduling in-home appointments
- Troubleshooting products
Best Practices for Calling Samsung Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring an effective call to Samsung's phone-based customer service:
- Samsung's consumer electronics and appliances divisions have their own customer service phone numbers. Before calling, check to make sure you are calling the correct division.
- Samsung provides 24/7 customer service by phone to its mobile device users. Phone-based customer service hours for other divisions (except appliances) are Monday through Friday, 8 to 12 AM, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 11 PM. Customer support for appliances ends at 6 PM daily.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary documents or information handy. These include warranties, order numbers, or product serial numbers.
- Make sure you can take notes during your call. Doing so can be helpful if you need to escalate your case or record an authorization code.
- If you can't wait on hold before talking to a representative, try scheduling a callback at a time that works for you.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Samsung Customer Support?
Samsung has made accessible customer support a priority. It provides extended customer service hours, multiple ways to connect with Samsung agents and has established multiple training centers and certification programs for its customer care and technician teams.
While there are occasional stories of poor customer support, such as a failure on the part of a representative to research or follow-through on a complaint, such reports are rare.
What Kind of Issues Can Samsung Customer Support Resolve?
Samsung's customer service is considered by many to be state-of-the-art. While a phone representative can track orders, identify fraudulent use of your account, and arrange for returns and exchanges, Samsung's customer service system also allows technical support personnel to provide remote assistance via your device. This allows the agent to troubleshoot and fix problems while also teaching you more about your Samsung product.
One of the more unique aspects of Samsung's telephone customer service is its Visual Support service, which allows customers to share photos of a device or appliance with the phone representative. This makes diagnostics much easier and often results in a quicker resolution of any problems.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Samsung?
While Samsung's technology allows it to make some repairs or to assist customers in fixing problems with devices and appliances, there are cases in which an item must be repaired by a trained professional. These situations will require the customer to bring or mail the item to a repair center or for a technician to make a housecall.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Samsung?
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, you may find yourself hanging up the phone with Samsung customer service and feeling badly about your call. It may be that the agent you spoke to wasn't knowledgable or responsive, or it may be clear that your complaint or concern was not resolved.
Don't give up. There are still options available to you.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, take a few minutes to write down what transpired. This information can be useful as you try to explain your situation to another representative, particularly if you have to escalate your case.
- Call back. Customer service representatives vary in personality, training and experience. The next person you speak to may be able to understand your issue and get it resolved.
- Try another way of getting in touch. Samsung offers a live chat option that can have advantages over phone communication, as you'll have access to a written record of your conversation. Other options include Samsung's community forums and its social media accounts.
- Samsung has authorized repair centers around the country. Make an appointment at one of these centers: You may be able to get a technical issue resolved. It is also possible to arrange for a visit from a Samsung technician, who might be able to identify problems or show you how to use your device effectively.
Customer Number 800-726-7864 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-726-7864
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadasLun-vie 7 am-9pm, sáb 9 am-6pm CST
El mejor momento para marcar8:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0 y luego 0. Luego presione 1 en cada solicitud hasta que sea transferido a un representante
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, correo electrónico, web
Calidad de la comunicación85%
Calidad de la ayuda68%
Votos de los clientes4,092
Información actualizada por última vezSat May 08 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Samsung's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Samsung, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Samsung. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Samsung porque 82,302 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-726-7864 incluyen Repair Request, Track an Order, Device Support, Refund a Charge, Account Access y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Samsung centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de California, South Carolina, Vietnam, India, North Carolina, Canada y está abierto Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST según los clientes. En total, Samsung tiene 4 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Samsung representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Samsung - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-726-7864 es el mejor número gratuito de Samsung, existen 7 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Samsung clientes, es llamando a su 888-987-4357 número de teléfono para su Soporte técnico departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 888-987-4357 para Soporte técnico. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Samsung, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Samsung.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Samsung?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Samsung. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.