Turbo Tax Phone Number
Calling Turbo Tax customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 90 minutos (89m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST; best time to call: 8:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Diga "No lo hago", luego "Representante" y luego "Representante"
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I never receive my taxes
I need to submit a Form **** due to a ****A form received for one month credit for ACH...
Trying to do the refund advance to get Christmas with this year
Need to find out where my stimulus check went and you filed my taxes
Need to get a copy of my **** tax return
I have not received my tax return or ANY stimulus checks*payments. I have been without...
Still haven’t gotta my refunds n I mailed them out to y’all n need to call to a human t...
Hello . I did my **** income tax this year with Turbotax on line . I was charged...
I have seen your information about TurboTax **** not being compatible with windows...
Can I get a refund advance
I filed my **** return using the downloaded version of Turbo Tax. I later had to wipe m...
I lost my tax paperwork and need to get a copy for the IRS. I need to call them and giv...
I received a letter saying money was placed on my turbo tax card but it is lost. I chec...
My states taxe payment was never received by the state and now they are saying that I...
Look for you you received a check from the IRS for me I no longer have the card I did i...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Turbo Tax's Phone-Based Customer Care
TurboTax is a company that sells tax preparation software, online tax preparation and other services. As one of the best-known and respected online tax preparation and software companies in the country, it isn't surprising that TurboTax gets a lot of requests for customer support each and every day.
Why Do People Call TurboTax Customer Support?
People call TurboTax for a range of reasons, including:
- Ordering, changing or canceling services
- Help with deciding which tax preparation package makes the most sense for the needs of an individual, couple or business
- Questions about tax return submission status
- Requests for technical support
- Billing inquiries
- Help with hacking or identity theft issues
- Referrals to tax professionals who may be able to assist with tax filing
Best Practices for Calling TurboTax Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to TurboTax is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure that you have before calling, make sure that you have gathered relevant documentation. This might include previous year's tax returns, W-2s and other tax forms, billing statements, order confirmation emails and any previous correspondence between yourself and TurboTax regarding your concern.
- If you are calling for technical support, have your device or computer handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Call notes can be very handy if you have to speak to more than one person or need to escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling TurboTax Customer Service?
Research indicates that there are no patterns of complaints regarding TurboTax customer service online. This suggests that customers are generally satisfied with the level of support that they have received.
What Kind of Issues can a TurboTax Customer Service Representative Resolve?
TurboTax customer service representatives can resolve most customer issues, including providing troubleshooting and technical support, assisting customers with choosing the type of tax return package best suits their financial situation, billing issues, checking on the status of a submitted tax return and assisting with things like hacked accounts or suspected identity theft.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to TurboTax Customer Service?
TurboTax customer service representatives are not tax or legal professionals and they cannot provide advice on tax matters. They cannot mediate between you and the IRS or state tax authorities. They have no control over your tax return once it has been submitted to the tax authority and they are unable to expedite a refund.
If your computer or device is incompatible with TurboTax, a customer service agent may be able to suggest a workaround, but he or she cannot be responsible for completely resolving the issue with third-party products. You may need to contact the manufacturer or use a different device with TurboTax products.
If you are working with a tax professional through TurboTax, you are likely going to need to work with that individual regarding issues that you are having with their advice. Customer service representatives are not in a position to contradict the advice provided by a tax professional.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with TurboTax?
If you get off the phone with TurboTax and feel as though your questions were not answered or your issues were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember of your conversation. You may be able to identify areas of miscommunication or misunderstanding that caused the derailment of your call.
- Next, call TurboTax back. Politely explain how your first call went awry and that you would like a resolution. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of experience and training and that this agent may be better able to understand your concerns and address your situation.
- If a second call doesn't do the trick, try getting in touch another way. One option is to request support through TurboTax's online form. Another option is to reach out over social media: Specialists are available to answer your direct messages. In both cases, you'll have the advantage of a text-based record of your conversation.
- Another option is to try out TurboTax's online forum. Experienced users of the software are on this forum and are available to offer suggestions on using the software and resolving any problems that you might have.
Customer Number 888-777-3066 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar888-777-3066
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadasLun-vie 8 am-5pm PST
El mejor momento para marcar8:05 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoDiga "No lo hago", luego "Representante" y luego "Representante"
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, facebook, twitter, web
Calidad de la comunicación70%
Calidad de la ayuda73%
Votos de los clientes5,912
Información actualizada por última vezTue Nov 24 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Turbo Tax's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Turbo Tax, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Turbo Tax. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Turbo Tax porque 109,458 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 888-777-3066 incluyen Track My Refund, Can't Access Account, Refund a Charge, Missing Refund, Ask For Tax Help y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Turbo Tax centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de California, Texas y está abierto Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST según los clientes. En total, Turbo Tax tiene 2 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Turbo Tax representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Turbo Tax - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 888-777-3066 es el mejor número gratuito de Turbo Tax, existen 6 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Turbo Tax clientes, es llamando a su 800-446-8848 número de teléfono para su Apoyo Intuit departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-446-8848 para Apoyo Intuit. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Turbo Tax, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Turbo Tax.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Turbo Tax?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Turbo Tax. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.