Avast! Phone Number
Call Avast! customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 20 minutos (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 2pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Solo espera
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have been trying to subscribe for the free * month premium but the credit card I'm us...
My attempt to talk to a human representative fail you guys do not wish to speak to your...
I like to pay for commercial free on YouTube and pay for services for documentaries and...
I need to check on my account billing, it appears that I have * different accounts and...
* Payment on the ** Nov for **.**, **.**, **.***Please refund this to Mr Michael Watts...
I need to cancel my subscription. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford this servic...
i, mr ulrich has been charged **.** on ***** and **.** on *****. i never wanted to make...
delete Avast account and refund $**.**
My computer which I use for only to watch sites like tubi won't let me access it.. I d...
My avast subscription payment is scheduled for ********? How much will it be? I don't...
Avast Refund Number is Not Right. I dont know How it happened but I got a Renewal for A...
Your company setup a subscription service on my behalf without my consent. I have never...
I recently purchased VPN from avast I believe I gave the wrong email address it’s...
I recently ordered a VPN from Avast I’m not sure if I put the right email address as fa...
i cannnot use email or the internet unless i turn avast off.*thsi has been going on for...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Avast!'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Avast is a software company that is particularly well-known for its Internet security software. As one of the top antivirus software companies in the world, Avast gets a lot of requests for customer service each day.
It should be noted that Avast charges for both business and consumer phone-based customer support. There are support plans that you can purchase, or you can pay for phone-based customer support as you go. If you need customer support but don't want to pay for it, you'll have to submit your concern through Avast's online help desk.
Why Do People Call Avast Customer Support?
People call Avast customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Help with installation
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Canceling or changing current subscriptions
- Billing inquiries
- Training needed in using Avast product
Best Practices for Calling Avast Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Avast customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Make sure that you have access to Avast customer service by phone. You might have a managed software product, a business plan or a Total Care customer service subscription. Without a plan, you won't be able to receive phone-based customer service from Avast unless you are willing to pay on a per-call basis.
- Be prepared for the call. Have documentation handy, including order numbers, previous correspondence about your issue and billing statements.
- If you are calling for technical support or training, have your device or computer in front of you so that you can work with the Avast customer service agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Pen and paper works well for this, particularly if you are using your device or computer during the call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Avast Customer Service?
Many consumers are unhappy about the fact that Avast does not provide free phone-based customer service. However, those who use Avast's premium customer service options are generally satisfied with the support received.
What Kind of Issues can Avast Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Avast customer service representatives can resolve most issues by phone, including installation, billing concerns, troubleshooting bugs and incompatibilities, and training users in getting the most out of their Avast products.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Avast Customer Service?
While an Avast customer service representative can detect incompatibilities between your Avast software and your hardware or operating system, and, in some cases, may be able to provide work-arounds, he or she cannot override an incompatibility that makes operation impossible. You would have to make necessary adjustments on your own.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Avast?
If you get off the phone with an Avast customer service representative and feel as though your call didn't go well or that you didn't get the resolution you need, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to Avast customer service. You may be able to spot the issue that contributed to the lack of success during your call. It may be a miscommunication or an omission. Knowing about it can help you achieve a resolution during your next contact.
- Next, call back. The next customer service representative that you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern or questions and provide an adequate answer or response.
- If calling doesn't seem to work, consider getting in touch another way. Live chat is an option for those who have premium support through Avast, and it has the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your conversation.
- Avast also has a community forum that can connect you with other users of Avast's services. Experienced users on the forum may be able to understand your question and provide you with a quick response and solution.
Customer Number 866-951-7679 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar866-951-7679
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasSoporte técnico
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar2pm
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoSolo espera
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, web, correo electrónico
Calidad de la comunicación69%
Calidad de la ayuda74%
Votos de los clientes6,226
Información actualizada por última vezMon Nov 28 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Avast!'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Avast!, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Avast!. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Avast! porque 23,130 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 866-951-7679 incluyen Transfer Service, Change Plan, Lost or Broken Phone, Cancel Service, Device Support y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Avast! centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Irving, TX / Nicaragua y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Avast! tiene 1 número de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Avast! representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Avast! - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 866-951-7679 es el mejor número gratuito de Avast!, existen 4 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente puede ser simplemente contarle a GetHuman sobre su problema y dejar que intentemos encontrar la mejor manera de contactarlos o buscar ayuda para ese problema en particular. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de Online Help para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Avast!, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Avast!.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Avast!?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Avast!. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.