GEICO Phone Number
Calling GEICO customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 18 minutos (15m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0, presione 0, presione 0 y luego espere
Reasons customers like you called recently
Need to prove GEICO insurance to rent a car
I would like to fax my Defensive Driver Certificate which I successfully completed on...
I completed my Defensive Driver Course on ********** and would like to fax the certifi...
Need to address the constanst emails of threating to take away my drive easy discount...
take * times my money.
I went online to pay my Travelers Insurance but says is out this weekend for maintenanc...
questions about my policy
Need insurance binder sent to me
need to get a insurance binder printed out
I would like for my claims representative to attend to my claim be honest and straightf...
I need to have my car towed
My glass claim, when fixing my glass they didn’t put my mirror back on completely.
I need to send a letter of complaint to the Director*Manager of Colonial Penn's office...
Postpone payment. Not working
Why do i get this filthy SPAM ALMOST EVERY DAY...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on GEICO's Phone-Based Customer Care
Government Employees Insurance Company, better known as GEICO, is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. With over 15 million policyholders, it isn't surprising that GEICO gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Support?
People call GEICO customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for a new policy
- Canceling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
- File a claim
- Request roadside assistance
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Appealing a decision
Best Practices for Calling GEICO Customer Service
Here are some tips for getting your questions answered and issues resolved quickly when you call GEICO customer service:
- Like many large companies, GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling GEICO, make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Before calling, make sure you have information and documentation relevant to your situation in front of you, including: Policy numbers, the name of your insurance agent, billing statements, police reports or citations, information from the other driver or drivers who were parties to an accident or collision, attorney information, medical bills and copies of previous correspondence between you and GEICO.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
It should be noted that if you are calling GEICO to purchase a policy, your call will be handled by a licensed insurance agent.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling GEICO Customer Service?
Consumer feelings about GEICO customer service varies, with some people praising the good service they've received while others express frustration over how their concerns have been treated and handled by GEICO customer service agents.
Some of the most common complaints about GEICO customer service revolves around the inability of GEICO customer service representatives to explain premium increases or to hasten roadside assistance services when customers need a tow.
What Kind of Issues can GEICO Customer Service Representative Resolve?
GEICO customer service representatives and phone-based insurance agents can address and resolve many issues, including starting, changing, and canceling policies, opening new claims, tracking claims, answering questions about coverage and premiums and researching billing transactions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to GEICO Customer Service?
A GEICO customer support agent can't make determinations about insurance claims and don't set premium rates. If you are unhappy about how a claim has been handled or the fact that your insurance premiums have gone up, keep in mind that the person who answers the phone when you call had nothing to do with either decision. You may need to speak to your insurance agent or escalate your case with GEICO to achieve the resolution you want.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with GEICO?
If you get off the phone with GEICO customer service and feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options when dealing with GEICO, so don't feel as though your last conversation with its customer service team is the last word on your issue.
- First, review your notes from your original phone call to Geico. If you did not take notes during your call, write down what you remember from the conversation. This information can help keep your conversation on topic when you re-contact GEICO.
- Next, call GEICO back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of training and education, as well as experience. The next person you speak to may be able to resolve your situation, answer your question or escalate your case to an appropriate manager.
- GEICO offers multiple contact methods. If calling doesn't seem to be working for you, consider sending an email through GEICO's online email form, getting in touch through social media or sending GEICO a letter through postal mail. One advantage of using social media or email is that you will have a written transcript of both sides of your conversation with GEICO.
- Talk to the insurance agent who sold you your policy. He or she may be able to advocate for you.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue after escalating your case to GEICO management, contact the agency in your state that oversees insurance companies. Filing a complaint takes time and you will likely not see an immediate result, but working through government channels can often be successful, especially if other policy-holders file similar complaints.
Customer Number 800-841-3000 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-841-3000
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar09 a.m.
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0, presione 0, presione 0 y luego espere
Espera actual18 años
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, twitter, web
Calidad de la comunicación82%
Calidad de la ayuda31%
Votos de los clientes34,356
Información actualizada por última vezThu Jan 21 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
GEICO's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de GEICO, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente GEICO. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de GEICO porque 286,824 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-841-3000 incluyen Coverage Questions, Make a Claim, Update Account Info, Cancel Policy, Refund a Charge y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El GEICO centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de New York, California y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, GEICO tiene 8 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con GEICO representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting GEICO - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-841-3000 es el mejor número gratuito de GEICO, existen 10 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros GEICO clientes, es llamando a su 800-861-8380 número de teléfono para su Servicios para los miembros departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-861-8380 para Servicios para los miembros. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con GEICO, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for GEICO.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to GEICO?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like GEICO. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.