Progressive Insurance Phone Number
Calling Progressive Insurance customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 21 minutos (21m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:20am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 000.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Your commercials called we all see it are VERY upsetting. You are telling people tha...
Need help with paperwork on the change I made for uninsured motorists. Forgot what I p...
need to sign uninsured motorists change but can't remember what I picked* don't know wh...
Hi, i Need proof of my insurance coverage sent to the new york State DMV. And I'd also...
Trying to get a quote on new boat insurance. Cannot find a phone number in the us We li...
Im trying to pay my bill
I have a policy in Florida it's ********* I need to change it to Indiana we was trying...
I have terminated the policy yet I was still charged for it. I would like to see how we...
have to return snapshot, it drained my battery and had to get new one. mazda told me to...
Accident A car insured by your company hit my car
Need proof of ons faxed to ***-***-****
I need insurance coverage
I need to cancel my insurance since we've sold our house.
hello. **I Montieth Little would like to cancel my insurance policy affective...
are one party that one of you insureds hit on the freeway. I would like the claim numbe...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Progressive Insurance's Phone-Based Customer Care
Progressive Insurance is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. As one of the largest auto insurers in the U.S., it isn't surprising that Progressive Insurance gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call Progressive Insurance Customer Support?
People call Progressive Insurance customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for policies
- Making changes to an existing policy
- Coverage questions
- Claim assistance
- Billing inquiries
- Claim appeals
Best Practices for Calling Progressive Insurance Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, Progressive Insurance has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling Progressive Insurance, make sure you are dialing the correct number. You can find numbers on Progressive's website.
- Ensure that you have relevant documentation in front of you, such as: Policy numbers, insurance agent name, billing statements, police reports and copies of previous correspondence between you and Progressive Insurance.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Progressive Insurance Customer Service?
Progressive Insurance as a strong reputation for providing helpful customer service. Online and news media searches indicate no patterns of complaints by customers.
What Kind of Issues can Progressive Insurance Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Progressive Insurance customer service representatives can address a range of issues, including policy purchases and changes to policies, opening claims, tracking claims, researching billing issues and confirming information about coverage and premiums.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Progressive Insurance Customer Service?
Customer service representatives don't set your premiums and they don't make decisions about claims. Avoid taking out frustrations on a customer service representative just because you don't like a decision made by Progressive's underwriters or adjusters.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Progressive Insurance?
If you feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options for resolving your concerns or getting your questions answered.
- Before doing anything, review the notes you took during your first call. If you did not take notes during your call, jot down your recollections from the call. You may be able to identify areas of miscommunication that you can note to the next agent who takes your call.
- Next, call Progressive Insurance back. The next agent to whom you speak may have more training or experience than the previous agent. He or she may be better able to understand and address your concerns.
- Progressive Insurance offers multiple contact methods. If a second call doesn't get you the results you seek, try using live chat or opening up a support claim online or through email. You can also try reaching the company through one of its many social media profiles. One advantage of these methods is that they provide you with a written transcript of your conversation which can be useful if you eventually have to escalate your case.
- Another option is to contact your insurance agent to see if he or she is willing to intervene on your behalf. He or she may be able to resolve the issue with Progressive directly or the insurance brokerage may be able to initiate a goodwill gesture and handle your concern in-house.
- If all your efforts fail and you are unable to resolve issues with Progressive Insurance management, your state agent that governs insurance companies may be able to help. Filing a complaint can be a time-consuming process, but it may provide you with the resolution that you seek.
Customer Number 800-776-4737 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-776-4737
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:20 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 000.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, web, correo electrónico, chat
Calidad de la comunicación75%
Calidad de la ayuda58%
Votos de los clientes7,714
Información actualizada por última vezFri Jan 22 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Progressive Insurance's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Progressive Insurance, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Progressive Insurance. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Progressive Insurance porque 84,180 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-776-4737 incluyen Get Insurance, Cancel Policy, Make a Claim, Policy Question, Pay Bill y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Progressive Insurance centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Texas, Ohio, Colorado, Arizona, California, Florida y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Progressive Insurance tiene 3 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Progressive Insurance representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Progressive Insurance - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-776-4737 es el mejor número gratuito de Progressive Insurance, existen 6 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros Progressive Insurance clientes, es llamando a su 800-876-5581 número de teléfono para su Servicios para los miembros departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-876-5581 para Servicios para los miembros. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Progressive Insurance, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Progressive Insurance.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Progressive Insurance?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Progressive Insurance. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.