Sam's Club Phone Number
Call Sam's Club customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 24 minutos (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 10:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 3, luego 5, luego 3
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have not received my order *********** and yet has anyone been able to help me
Bought SteaknShake gift cards that do not work at the restaurant and say 'transaction d...
Damaged goods i returned but I couldn't get a refund nor could I get the exact item bec...
Sir "I need my order refund right know *Please do it "*Order number...
i did not receive my item from samsclub*i did not receive my item from samsclub*i did n...
Question about lifetime warranty
I was charged in error for membership renewal and was told I was getting a $ **.** refu...
Change plus membership to regular next renewal
Fed ex didn’t pick up my teturn
Walmart auto renewed my membership after they indicated they don't do that anymore. I c...
Want to order a Strong Spa thru Sam's Club web site* internet. Need instructions. Would...
I orderd ** case of mini moo half and half creamer online order I received only **
Never recieved promo credit for $**.** paid on **********my account...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Sam's Club's Phone-Based Customer Care
Sam's Club is a membership warehouse that sells a range of services and goods. As one of the oldest and largest membership clubs in the country, it isn't surprising that it gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call Sam's Club Customer Service?
People call Sam's Club customer service for a variety of reasons, including:
- Purchasing a new membership
- Making changes to an existing membership
- Asking questions about member benefits
- Technical support or troubleshooting
- Initiation of the refund or exchange process
- Order status issues
- Reporting on in-warehouse experiences
Best Tips for Calling Sam's Club Customer Support
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure that you are calling the right number. Sam's Club has different numbers for some of its products and services, such as travel or its co-branded credit cards.
- Consider the nature of your request: If you are having issues with your local warehouse club, try resolving it with the staff or management there. Sam's Club's national call center may be able to help, but you are likely going to get a quicker resolution by handling the situation locally.
- Have your membership number handy, along with any relevant documentation, which may include product names or model numbers, warranties, order confirmations or any previous correspondence between you and Sam's Club about your issue.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Sam's Club Customer Service?
Sam's Club is well-known for providing excellent customer service to its members and consumers report a high level of satisfaction with the support they've received.
What Sort of Issues Can Sam's Club Phone-Based Customer Service Resolve?
Sam's Club customer service agents can address many different issues, including membership issues and concerns, technical support and troubleshooting issues, order status issues, billing inquiries and helping to facilitate returns.
What Can't Easily Be Resolved Over the Phone with Sam's Club?
There are some issues that Sam's Club phone-based support can help with, but these issues may not be completely resolvable over the phone:
- Some returns may need to be dealt with at the store or by physically mailing back the product. You may get a phone authorization or assistance for the return, but you will have to do the work of actually returning the product.
- If you are having a problem with electronics that are incompatible with other products in your home, your agent may be able to suggest a workaround but he or she may not be able to resolve the problem completely.
- Sam's Club travel representatives may have limited recourse when dealing with third-party travel vendors.
What Can I Do if my Call to Sam's Club is Unsuccessful?
Even good companies sometimes miss the mark when it comes to customer service. If you get off the phone with an agent and feel as though your issues were not resolved or understood, don't fret. You still have options.
- Review your call notes. You may be able to identify an area of miscommunication or misunderstanding that led to the failure of your first call.
- Call back. Explain that this is your second call regarding this matter and describe what went wrong during your first call and what you would like to see happen with your case. The next agent you speak to may be in a better position to understand and address your issue because he or she has more training or experience.
- Try getting in touch another way: Sam's Club does offer live chat on its website. You might also try reaching out via social media platforms.
- Your local warehouse club manager may also be willing to advocate for you or, in some cases, resolve the issue in the store as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 888-746-7726 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar888-746-7726
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar10:15 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 3, luego 5, luego 3
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, web
Calidad de la comunicación74%
Calidad de la ayuda61%
Votos de los clientes6,865
Información actualizada por última vezSat May 14 2022 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Sam's Club's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de Sam's Club, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente Sam's Club. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de Sam's Club porque 46,536 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 888-746-7726 incluyen Cancel Account, Account Access, Dispute a Charge, Track an Order, Missing Item y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El Sam's Club centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Norfolk, VA / Argentina y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, Sam's Club tiene 1 número de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con Sam's Club representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting Sam's Club - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 888-746-7726 es el mejor número gratuito de Sam's Club, existen 2 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente puede ser simplemente contarle a GetHuman sobre su problema y dejar que intentemos encontrar la mejor manera de contactarlos o buscar ayuda para ese problema en particular. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de Online Help para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con Sam's Club, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Sam's Club.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Sam's Club?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Sam's Club. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.