HP Phone Number
Call HP customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 15 minutos (9m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Escuche las indicaciones y obtendrá a alguien que hable inglés.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Need to speak to customer service ship date was delayed
Printer wouldn't print. I looked at the ink levels. Black ink OK, but low. I replaced b...
How do I get my printer out of sleep mode*I do not have any lights telling me any messages ?
McAfee on new laptop s* *cd****yz*
S*N TH**D***WG*Printer has line down the side of document when scanning. Called earlie...
Photo printer from you guys it takes a *** tricolor I don't want to print any color pic...
My new laptop will not power on
can't get new printer to work in wifi printer model is hp envy ****e
I don't know how to fix it, tried resetting it and tried a hard reset.nothing changed
My office jet pro **** printer has message that another printer is impersonating it and...
i am trying to set up my printer to print from my mobile device.
hp inta ink is not working
I can not get my computer sound to work.
Yes I was on snap finance and I want to enter my website or my email address and for a...
My password isn't working on my hp laptop. I'm hoping you can help me with this.*ThanksSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-752-0900
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar9:05 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoEscuche las indicaciones y obtendrá a alguien que hable inglés.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, twitter, correo electrónico, web, facebook
Calidad de la comunicación72%
Calidad de la ayuda57%
Votos de los clientes5,413
Información actualizada por última vezThu Jun 23 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de HP, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente HP. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de HP porque 75,792 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-752-0900 incluyen Returns and Repairs, Technical Support, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El HP centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de India, Philippines y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, HP tiene 4 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con HP representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-752-0900 es el mejor número gratuito de HP, existen 11 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor forma de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, según otros HP clientes, es llamando a su 800-474-6836 número de teléfono de su Soporte técnico departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 800-474-6836 para Soporte técnico. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con HP, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.