JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 15 minutos (9m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Just found my mum is failing health wise and would like to go back to Boston. Maybe Fr...
Never got confirmation of a flight, also want to understand the cost to change a separa...
i cant get through to the phone to cash my bank $ to make reservations to Denver
Was unable to get an answen when I contacted a jetblue * and the other jetblue * is giv...
I’ve been on hold for * hours. I am trying to book a flight using my travel certificate
A FLIGHT WAS MISSED * DAYS AGO AT UVF DUE TO THE JET BLUE AGANT NOT GETTING THUR FOR...
Called jetblue but coyld not get thru. A recorsing came on saying out of service
Forgot confirmation * for my trip may ** ****
I reserved and paid for a seat with extra leg room, but the flight was changed and my s...
changing reservation from one credit card to jetblue credit card
Our mint seats on our flight from Aruba to NY on November **th were changed to core sea...
I received a $** credit to my travel bank in August ****. Due to covid ** restrictions...
want to know that my flight to Kingston Jamaica was cancelled
problem with booking confirmation number VLZGAL
I have a credit of $** from aug **** in travel bank. I have not been able to fly since...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-538-2583
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadas24 horas, 7 días
El mejor momento para marcar8:30 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, correo electrónico, web, facebook, twitter
Calidad de la comunicación84%
Calidad de la ayuda63%
Votos de los clientes5,377
Información actualizada por última vezSun May 09 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de JetBlue, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente JetBlue. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de JetBlue porque 39,630 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-538-2583 incluyen Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Baggage Problem, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El JetBlue centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de New Mexico y está abierto 24 hours, 7 days según los clientes. En total, JetBlue tiene 5 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con JetBlue representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-538-2583 es el mejor número gratuito de JetBlue, existen 9 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros JetBlue clientes, es llamando a su 844-202-6667 número de teléfono para su Nuevas reservas departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de 844-202-6667 para Nuevas reservas. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con JetBlue, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.