UPS Phone Number
Calling UPS customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 20 minutos (9m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Presione 0 en cada solicitud, ignorando los mensajes O diga "Servicio al cliente" dos veces, el sistema automatizado le pedirá que elija de la lista de opciones, repita "Servicio al cliente" dos veces más.
Reasons customers like you called recently
need to track package
You lost my package and are unable to give me updates online
I was home waiting for a package and found out there was a missed delivery even though...
I inadvertently dropped my package in a UPS drop box. It was supposed to go to t he pos...
Package has been in Minneapolis for almost * days and now I got a scheduled delivery da...
Voided package without refunding my money *Z*F***RYW********
Two packages can't be found. Customer Center tried calling but there was interference o...
How do I compliment an employee at UPS Store *****?
Where is my package??? $**.** of crab cakes??????????? Not delivered to my address asto...
I have been trying to get an Agent on line and can not* on ** Sept **** I sent * pkgs...
Haven’t received my pkg and it’s been stuck In Jacksonville Fl for * days now tried cal...
UPS redelivering next business day but never rang my doorbell
A UPS driver signed off on a delivery to my address two days ago, but I never received...
Package was sent to the wrong address, I want to hold it at an access point before it i...
We bought an Acti Fryer, UPS delivered the package to the United States, a man delivere...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
Número de teléfono para marcar800-742-5877
Devolución de llamada disponibleSI
Llamada atendida por una persona realSI
Departamento al que llamasServicio al Cliente
Horario del centro de llamadasLun-vie 8 am-medianoche EST
El mejor momento para marcar8:30 am
Navega por el laberinto del teléfono a un humanoPresione 0 en cada solicitud, ignorando los mensajes O diga "Servicio al cliente" dos veces, el sistema automatizado le pedirá que elija de la lista de opciones, repita "Servicio al cliente" dos veces más.
Rango (entre números de teléfono)1
Métodos alternativosteléfono, chat, facebook, correo electrónico, web, twitter
Calidad de la comunicación80%
Calidad de la ayuda79%
Votos de los clientes2,569
Información actualizada por última vezWed Oct 21 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Este es el mejor número de teléfono de UPS, la espera actual en espera en tiempo real y las herramientas para saltar directamente a través de esas líneas telefónicas para llegar directamente a un agente UPS. Este número de teléfono es el mejor número de teléfono de UPS porque 157,950 clientes como usted usaron esta información de contacto durante los últimos 18 meses y nos dieron su opinión. Los problemas comunes abordados por la unidad de atención al cliente que responde las llamadas al 800-742-5877 incluyen Track a Package, Lost Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue y otros problemas de servicio al cliente. El UPS centro de llamadas al que llama tiene empleados de Michigan y está abierto Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST según los clientes. En total, UPS tiene 6 números de teléfono. No siempre está claro cuál es la mejor manera de hablar con UPS representantes, por lo que comenzamos a recopilar esta información basada en sugerencias de la comunidad de clientes. Siga compartiendo sus experiencias para que podamos seguir mejorando este recurso gratuito.
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
Si bien 800-742-5877 es el mejor número gratuito de UPS, existen 12 formas totales de comunicarse con ellos. La siguiente mejor manera de hablar con su equipo de atención al cliente, de acuerdo con otros UPS clientes, es llamando a su 877-289-6418 número de teléfono para su Envío y seguimiento en línea departamento. Además de llamar, la siguiente opción favorita para los clientes que buscan ayuda es a través de Live Chat para Customer Service. Si cree que esta información es inexacta o conoce otras formas de comunicarse con UPS, infórmenos para que podamos compartirla con otros clientes. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.